Thanks Jacqueline for the Rev SC Importer.

 I also found this:

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Abstracts/dev/osa/

Worked beautifully and output to BBEdit with all formatting intact.

-Mark
Script Extractor v1.0 855K (10/06/1999)  Download

E-Mail Ware If you use Script Extractor please send me an e-mail just to give me
an idea of the interest level related to this software. The E-Mail can be blank,
however, any comments you may have concerning the software are welcome. Also,
let me know of any program problems you encounter.

Ross [EMAIL PROTECTED] Perfect Syntax Software