Hi,

I know there are some isues pertaining to Revolution not being able to generate a Cocoa code bundle that can then be deployed as a screen saver.

I'm wondering if someone knows of an existing screensaver module that will Launch a user defined application? That way, I can have my own Revolution based screen saver launched for playback.

I'm using this to create an app that will launch a Rev app that will playback a user definable list of QT movies. This list can be configured, edited and in later versions, I intend to have them check periodically with a main server to pull down new updates and new playlists automatically.

My idea is so that we can have marketing messages played back on the screensavers of idling computers at a retail store and I can have centrally administered control for all of these.

So I figured that all I will need is a simple player that can be launched and it will have a palette window that will put itself on the topmost layer among all the windows. It is possible to do this in RealBasic but from my preliminary analysis, the player is easy in RealBasic but it will take more time to deal with all the other functions including auto-download/cache across the network etc.