Hmmmm. I don't know why it works that way, either. Maybe Heather can shed some light.

Dan

On Mar 10, 2005, at 4:34 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

Thanks, Dan. I just visited the shop and purchased the chapter. Don't know why the purchases and codes at Rev aren't automatic... says one to two days to process and send me the download information. Same thing happened when I finally upgraded to Rev 2.5 yesterday. Still no serial number. Still no 2.5.1. I hate it when that happens.

Mark