I have either an occasional system bug, or a dud battery in my Mac which keeps resetting the system date to some time in 1970. Contrariwise in the year or two approaching 2000 a number of people put their computer clocks forward to see what the fabled millennium bug might do to them. Also every year the system clock gets reset twice for daylight saving, and I have been known to be working in PM when it should be AM. In any of those circumstances ordinary human error or computer failure might lead to an incorrect clock setting. A system clock check is inherently unreliable. If you are going to kick someone out on that basis you need to do it nicely and offer them a way back in. In the case of my 'Date & Time' troubles you may need to do it more than once.

Regards

James
--
James J Richards