Also, check out the Apple website and download the itunes scripts at:
Website:
http://www.apple.com/applescript/itunes/index.html
Download scripts:
http://images.apple.com/applescript/itunes/itunes-scripts.OSX.sit

And, Macscripter.net at:

http://scriptbuilders.net/category.php?search=itunes

Tom

On Apr 2, 2005, at 7:26 AM, Hannu Kokko wrote:

Itunes is Applescriptable. Take a look at
http://www.dougscripts.com/itunes/index.php. There might be some examples
for you among the numerous scripts in there

--h