Yeah, they're doing some great stuff.
dan

On Apr 14, 2005, at 9:13 AM, MisterX wrote:

have you seen the google map lately?

It's awesome!!! Including the satelite images!!!
I had a great time flying over chicago over the roads and places i knew so
well!

Quite cool!!!

http://maps.google.com

The satelitte images you will see via the link top right...

It's truely amazing what we can do today!

Here's Monterey!
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.595703, -121.940649&spn=1.435547,2.515998&h
l=en

cheers