On Apr 22, 2005, at 10:42 AM, michael parent wrote:

I looked at these suggestions still need help

1 Cannot see how I set the Htmltext when I am putting the text into the
field

Put the text that you want in the field into a variable, then set the htmlText of the field to the variable. Assume that the list of files you want to display is in a variable called tFilesToShow:

set the htmlText of field "File List" to tFilesToShow

2. I need to search by a user entered search string so it has to be by
variable, how Do I use the Find command with a variable, or is there a
different way to do this?

Just put the variable into the search command. Assume the variable is called tTextToFind:

find string tTextToFind in field "File List"

You may want to use some other form than "string"; the "find" docs are pretty clear on these options.

3. The revgourl seems to open the file, I don't want to open the file, I
want to open the Explorer Window to that file location so then the user
has access to the file to attach to email or burn to CD ect. This is
mainly going to be on Windows XP Pro

I don't see any documented way to do this.

Thanks again

Michael Parent