No, the initial letter in the first cell was not capped when I opened it.

Dan

On Apr 23, 2005, at 3:33 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

Dan,

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev 2.5.1

Was the word Left initial capped when you opened it? It was here. But, When I copy the table field to another stack and type into that first square the problem goes away. meaning if I type with lower case it stays that way in another stack. I am using a substack of a stack with a windowShape . with hardly any scripts in the stack or card script.

TOm