On 23 Apr 2005, at 10:49 AM, Paul Salyers wrote:

Maybe this answer will also help me, not a "reinitialized" I try to load it in my rev editor and it closes down not even asking if I wish to save.

I can't even load in edit mode. Any suggestion. This script isn't some great program I was just making scripts to see how they worked so I remade in about 5 min. I would like to know why this is happening.

Try locking messages before opening the stack - click the Messages button in the toolbar until the lock looks locked. Your stack may have an openStack or similar handler that is closing it down.

Cheers,
Sarah