Ben Rubinstein wrote:
As far as I can tell, it is not possible to make a really effective
simulation on Windows of the MacOS X 'drawer' behaviour using transcript.

I think I missed the original post, so please forgive me if this has been addressed:

The Win HIG recommends using a disclosure triangle for the sorts of things the Aqua HIG recommends using drawers for. Even better, the Aqua HIG maintains support for disclosure triangles, so one solution can cover you on all major platforms.

Would a disclosure triangle not work in the app you're designing?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation