From: jbv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:54:18 +0200
Subject: Re: Problem with "convert it to seconds"

  Thanks for the help Sarah.
Actually I went for a similar solution : as I'm running Rev cgi
on a Linux box, I do most of the time computations through
MySQL...

Sarah,
You can not rant often enough about Rev.'s time "peculiarities"!
This
is an undocumented time bomb waiting for evey new user. It should have
been fixed at least two years ago.
 PL

I kind of agree with that...

JB