Hi  All.

I have an app that has a toolbar that does things to a window (an independent rev file). However, I want to embed this independent window into one stack and then save it back out.

EG. Imagine a word processor like MS word without an open document. You have a blank window and a toolbar, call it bobsBlankWindow. Now I want to have a rev file to open "within" bobsBlankWindow and then be saved back as the rev file when edited.

Is it possible to embed a stack within the area of another stack.

Apart from that, there is the problem of the window focus. if the edit stack is clicked upon it would hide the other window behind it. would using the systemWindow command work?

Sorry to not try it in advance but I'd need to change a lot before doing this and I want advice before messing around with it.

cheers
bob

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.0 - Release Date: 29/04/2005