Chris,

Since you don't give any details, I can't say much about it. Still two things. First, if you are using a G5, it may not be Tiger but the Mac. Second, you will love Basilisk II:

<http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/bauec002/B2Main.html>
<http://www.users.bigpond.com/pear_computers/>

Feel free to contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] about HyperCard or Basilisk.

Best,

Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I hate to bring this up here as it feels so retro but bad things are happening to me under 10.4 in a HyperCard app to which I still lend some support (ArtStacks!)

I have found the HC list and posted the details there but I would appreciate it if someone else who has Tiger and still has to support HC would poke around and contact me off list with the results.

Thank you. (and Go REV!)

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]