I've gotten the first script to work (has one
file attachment) but the second does not. I don't know if my repeat loop is
not correct or the way I'm delimiting the file attachments, or both.

WORKS:
tell application "Mail"
    set theSubject to "Test Order"

DOESN'T WORK:
tell application "Mail"

        tell content
            repeat with fileName in fileList
                make new attachment with properties {file name:fileName} at
after the last paragraph
            end repeat
        end tell
    end tell

--
Any ideas?

I believe you do this on one code line rather than repeat. each make new attachment with properties {fileList} at

---Further -- here is a working example from a recent post to the list
uses a field "text" as the message, and does 2 replace steps
uses a field "appleScript", does a date replace, and a message replace

I prefer to name any of my objects, scripts and variables with names that are NOT reserved words, like repeating the last char of the word "item" -> "itemm" so there is not doubt that it is my variable.

Note: be sure that the fld "scriptInit" is a shared, background behavior fld or the applescript will only be available on one card. Of course you could do "...fld "scriptInit" of card 1 of this stack"

submitted to this list previously ===========