Good recommendation! Dragon Burn does create a standard ISO disc image. It's just about as capable as Toast for most tasks, and has a very cool interface as well. Much more informative than Toast's. I wrote an article about them for my local Mac User's Group newsletter. There's a rewrite of it in my blog at http://www.cd-info.com/cgi-bin/cdinfo.cgi/2004/10/20#toast_dragonburn

Cheers,
Kat

Stephen Barncard wrote:

CHECK OUT Dragon Burn for Mac (they also make NTI CD & DVD - Maker 7 for PC...-I never used it).
From their site: "Supports virtually all popular image file formats: .bin, .cue, .cdr, .dmg, .iso, and .ncd.".

As I remember, the .iso image I created by DB in Mac was viewable on a pc.

Good software. And affordable.
http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=dragonburn/dburn4_main

sqb