Great out of the box solution. Excellent! This is exactly the Rev method - there's a lot of ways to get the job done....

At 9:55 AM -0700 5/8/05, Roger Guay wrote:
Sorry for the confusion, I did want a wider user's reply text field. I am asking the user to edit text entries that have as many as 100 characters.

So based on others replies to this question. I've come up with a solution that seems to work: If I put a number of spaces after my prompt (within the quotes), it seems to expand the width of the Ask dialog accordingly. For example if I use "Edit this item: " with sufficient spaces as the prompt, it seems to do the trick. What do you think?

Thanks, Roger