Hi Kevin,

newbee again....

Thanks for previous help with defaultFolder path

New question..
My standalone (Windows) saves a copy of a stack as a backup. I'm naming the
backup file .bkp so that I can filter for these files when I want to restore
them.
I then use
answer file "Select a backup file to restore" of type "*.bkp" to view only
these file types
This works in rev but not when I create a standalone

??? It works in Rev?

Anyway try this one, this is the correct syntax for windows:

answer file "Select a backup file to restore" with filter "*.bkp"

See the docs for more info about "filtering" in -> "answer file"...

Am I being stupid or did I miss something?

That one above is the official sytax and "should" work... ;-)

Kevin Stallibrass

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]