Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your confidence :-)
But I have to say I think that tables fields are not really correctly implemented nor explained at the moment: may be, both things go together...
For instance, some handlers as revWriteCellValue, revReadCellValue or revEmptyTable seem to have disapeared in the last versions of DreamCard/Revolution: this shows that the work is in progress ;-)
Nevertheless there are about 25 properties in a specific custom property set named cREVTable I shall try to detail and say how to use them to popup an editing field on a chosen cell, fix the number of columns when tabbing across, import a spreadsheet, get or set a specific cell value, clear all cells and so on.
It will not be perfect but I hope it will help.
Here it's time to go to bed :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.