Le 16 mai 05, à 18:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

I'm not sure if you are on the Valentina mailing list or not but Ruslan
is one of the most helpful developers I have ever come across.  True
there is not example stack and Chipp has created an *excellent* example
stack but to say that Ruslan has proven the opposite is a not a fair
statement.

After some corrections the words have gone further my thought. You are right sorry I was not willing to be negative against Ruslan as an individual and I recognise that he was very responsive to my questions in the ancient time (about 1999) when I studied Valentina for the first time. What I wanted to point out is that altSQLite was released a few months after Altuit started the development and that we got a wonderfull Demo Stack which helps starting efficiently with SQLite under Revolution but after years there is no such a stack from Paradigma Software Inc to help us starting with Valentina for Rev. In short Altuit has proven its committment in Revolution, Paradigma has to do it.

JG