I figured it out. It was really a lot easier than I thought.

Thanks

Tom

On May 16, 2005, at 10:40 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

Hello my friends,

I have been very busy putting in about 16 to 18 hours a day working on a replacement for our Director project. I have surpassed what was done before and am throwing together a couple of games for inclusion in with it. I have created a Trivia game and today I finished a Memory game.
The next game i am looking at is a tile game. I was wondering if anyone has thrown one of those together? I will be doing a nine tile game and am wondering about the grid checking. You know, if the tile below this button is empty then move this tile down. I am not actually going to move the icon but rather just set the icon and clear this icon etc.

Let me know if you have figured this one out already. I am a little burnt right now and was just hoping for a jump start.

Thanks guys,

Tom

Thomas J. McGrath III SCS 1000 Killarney Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15234 412-885-8541

Thomas J. McGrath III SCS 1000 Killarney Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15234 412-885-8541