Hi Bill,

1. In my example stack, the table field scrolls if neccessary depending on the number of columns and rows you want to display.
2. I think that you can simplify the handlers (a good idea, is not it?) by commenting the 2 SetScroll lines in the SelectCell handler.
It should do the job in your case.
3. At the very worst, you can just prevent the user to tab or use the arrow keys, but... you and I would not like it ;-)