Howdy all,

In case anyone is looking into my windowShape problem, half of it is now solved. The windowShape that was nothing more complicated than a rectangle with rounded corners wider than 698 pixels had something to do with the ClearDock haxie. And even if you have ClearDock but couldn't reproduce the phenomenon, that doesn't matter, because once I disabled ClearDock for one session and then rebooted with it enabled again, the Problem was gone. If anyone out there is running Tiger AND ClearDock, take a look at iTunes and resize its window and see what happens to its shadow at a width above and below 698 Pixels. If the shadow gets weird above 700 pixels, disable ClearDock once and see if it is corrected. If you can confirm this, let me know off list.

The second Problem still remains - my window with the round protrusion on the bottom - nothing so far has helped, and again, after any reboot if I open the Stack first in Rev and then in the standalone, the display is correct. The other way around the weirdnessw is back, and on a machine running Tiger without REv installed it is always weird.

One problem down, one to go.   Help is appreciated!

Cheers,

Lars