More like twenty minutes of work and about ten lines of code. Anyone who wants to look can execute this in the message box:

go stack url "http://www.inspiredlogic.com/rev/clock.rev";

Most of the twenty minutes was spent trying to remember what radians are, by the way ;-)

I think I would refactor the code to use a generic degrees to radians function if I were going to spend another five minutes on it.