LiveResizing is off.  Still won't resize...

:)

Richard Gaskin wrote:

Jon wrote (re-arranged in standard top-to-bottom reading order):

>> Jon wrote:
>>
>>> I have the Size and Position tab set so that Resizable is checked,
>>> but still the window/stack cannot be resized by the user at
>>> run-time.  What is the secret?

Check the liveResizing property, and makes sure it's off on Windows. There's an engine bug in which that property should have no effect on Win (since windows always work that way there), but instead it has a nasty side-effect of making them unresizable.

I think there's a Bugzilla report on this....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation