Hi Ben,

i am very angry. If I had seen your posts earlier I would have contacted the list moderators ASAP.

I wish that you stop spreading the word of WAREZ sites NOW! If you think that you can do what you want on the Web Iīm sure someone will proof you wrong. Your statements are not acceptable to me. What you do is illegal and could harm both my ethical principles and the usability of this list. Donīt you know that internet communities can be shut down for posting such CRAP? Also the way you talk to Richard isnīt acceptable in any form. If you can live with stealing that is your biz. I canīt. I will cc- this to Heather and see what she has to say. I really hope you get banished from this list. If you want to do me a favour: Steal another tool and troll away!

You deserve my disrespect!

Malte