Marian Petrides wrote:
I can't believe that this guy is posting illegal software and trying to get people here to 'buy' into the idea.

This is like a bad dream.

I for one am a bit sick of this guy.

Ayup. Maybe if we ALL tell him how sick we are of his drivel, he'll just go away (or wise up, one)!

Hopefully wise up. Having another malcontent pirate out in the woods won't make for a happy picnic for anyone, but if he can understand the ethical foundations of our collective dismay he may have a chance of one day becoming a valuable member of the community.

I don't mind if he stays, but I feel a basic respect for community standards as expressed in international law is a reasonable minimum to expect for participation.

The choice is his. It's never too late to "rejoin the family of nations". :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation