Dear All,

Sorry for the delayed response, since I got back from holiday I've been a little too busy catching up with support to monitor this list closely.

The gentleman responsible for the recent furore is about to be banned as soon as I've finished writing this email.

In case anyone remains in any doubt, piracy, warez, and solicitations to break the law will never be tolerated on this list. Being young is not a crime, but actions have consequences and one of those consequences is getting banned from public lists when you make inappropriate statements.

I now return you to your regular discussion, which should be about using Revolution, within the law, and for all the many diverse purposes to which it can be put.

Warm regards,

Heather
Listmom and ruffled feather soother