Jon,

I just downloaded this stack and took the table tutorial. It is excellent...

So Smart Software (http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/) today announces the availability of...

Tutorials Picker 1.0 - Real time access to the So Smart Software tutorials

Tutorials Picker interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to display all available tutorials directly from the web. By using it Rev users are sure to always have access to the last updates and the new releases.

The tutorials already available deal with the following topics... How to use table fields

Dennis