MisterX wrote:
Yes, one thought. Please take no offense! Again, this is not a rant... Just
another repeat of a message i've been trying to carry through out first the
hypercard then the metacard and finally the RUnrev community.
Because what you said is how TAOO will present information to you - actually
how it has for over a decade... Autonaming, auto hiliting, autoformating,
auto correcting, auto remembering my settings, etc... That's interesting in
terms of work flow isn't it?

Yes. Where can we download shipping commercial applications using TAOO to see this in action?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation