Hi Jacque,

I did not want to hurt you.
Sometimes, my bad english makes things seemingly a little bit hard...
And I found it when I read again my mail...
Do you want to excuse me?

On the other hand, I dug the question by testing if there was a difference when the file did not have any video track: that's should have shown how much the engine is precise :-)
Infortunately not.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 3 juin 05 à 19:17, J. Landman Gay a écrit :

On 6/3/05 11:25 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Jacque,
>
> As I do it usually, I verified with a QT movie before answering (Mac OS
> 10.4.1 - Rev build 77):

Okay, I believe you. :)

I had a commercial app written in an older version of Revolution and the Mac player worked while hidden but the Windows player did not. So maybe they changed things to be more consistent now.

Or, maybe the Mac player worked because it was always hidden. I did not show it and hide it from a script. Or maybe it worked because I wasn't playing a QT movie, I was playing sound files in a player. I haven't had time to re-test this though.

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website