That would work for me. My sister lives just outside Asheville. Lovely place!! Not as easy to get to as Atlanta, though. For those not from this area, the saying is that even to get to Hell you have to change planes in Atlanta.

Cheers,
Kat

Dennis Brown wrote:

I am in Asheville, NC --which is in the same basic neighborhood, but much prettier and cooler than Hotlanta ;-)
I could get interested if it were not too far from here.

Dennis