ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

it's getting worse!!!!! I tried using root.crt from CACert.com and nothing. Tried to use test.pem from PLT Group and nothing, always the same return value. my code is this:

 get fld 2
  set the sslcertificates to "~/Desktop/root.crt" & cr
  post it to URL "<https url removed>"
  put the result & cr & it & cr & "cert:" && the sslcertificates & "fim"

pretty easy ain't it? yes, for this email I removed the https url, but in the code it is there!!! what am I doing wrong!

thanks
andre