To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: bug

Pat Trendler wrote:

I ran twice just to make sure. Win XP Rev 2.5.1

Step 8. Ctrl-S worked OK. Apply btn was greyed out.

Interesting. Wonder why it doesn't work on my machines (same on both XP machines I have here - and I think it was the same on my old Win2000 machine, but can't confirm it till I get home at the end of the week ...)

Step 11. Msg box was 123. Apply btn no longer active.