Ralph,
I live in the Houston, Texas area and would be interested in a say southwest region RUG. Any other people in this area?
Thanks for doing this Ralph.

Best regards,
Glenn

All,

The list of you interested Rev. Users Groups is growing. It looks very promising for the Mid-Atlantic/South Eastern US region ay this point.

I expect to be in the Atlanta area (attending a Convention) July 20th-23nd. I would like to hear from anyone who might like to meet informally to discuss RUGs and/or any future Rev. Users gatherings.

Also I'd like to hear from anyone else interested in Rev. User Groups and or Rev. Users gatherings. I can serve as a focal point for "RUGs/USA" information.

Please feel free to contact me off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you prefer,

More Later and TAKE CARE,
Ralph

--
Glenn E. Fisher University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr. Spring, Tx 77373