Guys, is this going somewhere?

Custom props, card objects, stacks, even sql has limits.

Any 2GBs of anything can be split into smaller components!

Smaller components are de facto faster to access - i'll let
you do the algebra (or diff equ's if you prefer)...

Put all your eggs in one basket and you know what happens
eventually... No revolutionary ideas i can think of!

To manage 10000 troops is the same as managing a few,
It's a question of order and organization.

cheers
Xavier