Mark Wieder wrote:

Jon-

Monday, June 6, 2005, 12:32:55 PM, you wrote:

JJJ>> I don't think it is all that hard: we create DLLs and use them all
J> of the time.  I'm not sure where your concerns arise from, but they are
J> not realistic, in my experience.

That's because you didn't read what I wrote. Borland doesn't offer the
granularity of linker options necessary to create DLLs in the proper
format in C++ Builder. Maybe they do in Delphi, but nothing you've
posted says so. Or am I to take "in my experience" as meaning that
you've already compiled external DLLs in Delphi that work with runrev?

You're correct: I have not done so.

:)

Jon