The cool translucent windows work on WIndows too, I believe...

Chris

On 7 Jun 2005, at 12:32, Alex Tweedly wrote:

Jon wrote:

I'm a little confused: is "The Tiger Release" useful for those of us on Windows?

Yes - just the ability to see arrays in the debugger window should make it worthwhile.

And (per Kevin's email) there are a number of bugfixes included.

AFAIK, most of

*Other features include:*
The ability to display arrays in the Variable Watcher

Enhanced files selection options - new fully consistent multi- platform syntax, select multiple files, or files with a creator type and extension

Improved replace text - now optimized to perform regular expression matching on large data volumes

Other fixes and minor enhancements to improve your development and deployment experience

applies to all platforms.

-- Alex.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.