#ifdef __STDC__
void XTK_ScreenRect(
        char    *args[],
        int             nargs,
        char    **retstring,
        Bool    *pass,
        Bool    *error)
#else
void XTK_ScreenRect(args, nargs, retstring, pass, error)
        char    *args[];
        int     nargs;
        char    **retstring;
        Bool    *pass;
        Bool    *error;
#endif
{
        GDHandle        mainDevice;
        GDHandle        theDevice;
        Rect                    *theRect;
        char                    text[50];

        mainDevice = GetMainDevice();   // main monitor
theRect = &((*mainDevice)->gdRect); // copy coordinates in the first line sprintf(staticText,"%d,%d,%d,%d",theRect->left,theRect->top,theRect- >right,theRect->bottom);

theDevice = GetDeviceList(); // get the first monitor in the list of all monitors
        while( theDevice!=NULL ) {
if( theDevice!=mainDevice ) { // skip the main monitor, already in the first line
                        theRect = &((*theDevice)->gdRect);
sprintf(text,"\n%d,%d,%d,%d",theRect->left,theRect->top,theRect- >right,theRect->bottom);
                        strcat(staticText,text);        // add coordinates
                }
                theDevice = GetNextDevice(theDevice);   // get next monitor
        }

        *retstring = staticText;        // return the list of coordinates

        return;
}

Thierry

PS: Andre, excuse me for my poor English, but what means "coin a bash script" ?