Damien Girard wrote:
Le mardi 07 juin 2005 à 14:44 -0300, Andre Garzia a écrit :

On Jun 7, 2005, at 2:40 PM, Damien Girard wrote:

That right, but runrev standalone work in GTK look and feel, the problem can come from the Runrev IDE.

what problem? sorry, wasn't following the thread. Problem with your standalones or problem with some IDE behaviour?

Andre

The problem is simple, I cannot start the Runrev under linux.

FWIW I had occassion to install Linspire this afternoon, and downloaded
Rev and it ran well.

My only disappointment is that I thought there were now native
appearances for most Linux flavors, no?  I only had Motif. :(

But other than cosmetic issues it ran straight out of the tar file.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation