I should have mentioned that when you change the value via the message box, you have to click on the array name in the variable watcher again to see the change.

Pat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Trendler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 8:01 PM
Subject: changing value of arrays in debugger

You can't change the value of array elements [or at least, I couldn't find a way] in the variable watcher like you can with variables.

You can, however, change the value using the msg box. A bit tedious though, as you have to type the full line instead of just the value.

And if you look at my previous post "seeing arrays in the variable watcher".
Yes, you can see them.

Pat