> So, a lot a problem, I will report these bug, if somebody have got
> linux, and can confirm these bug, thanks.

Yes, all of these issues and more! More annoying to me than anything is the
way the native file dialog opens incrementally at a different location until
it is off the screen entirely (RedHat and Mandrake Gnome). 'Backdrop' has
never worked (for as long as I can remember).

Speaking of Linux...if anyone has a solution to global broadcasting please
let me know. The only 'hint' I could find is that the kernel needs to be
re-compiled with this feature enabled.

JR