Hello,

Since version 2.6 of Revolution it seems that there are some problems with the answer dialog.
The one concerning the it variable has been resolved.
But I encounter another problem with the prompt that is not always wrapped when it should and can't be read because a portion of it is out of the dialog. Mark has provided a patch but it seems that there is still a bug: for each dialog invoqued the prompt display changes the 3 first times the answer dialog is invoqued and the first time the prompt is not always correctly wrapped.

I'd like to know if it is a problem that occurs only on my 2 Mac or if someone else is experiencing the same bug.
In version 2.5, there was no such problem.

Best regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --