I'm storing a number of arrays in custom property sets. When I get the data by script, all is fine eg:

put the cpKey["date"] of me

So, the data is there, however, when I look at that set in the property inspector, though the keys are all there, the data is apparently not, that is, clicking on a key in the upper field, the lower field remains empty.

Rev 2.6, build 91, OS 10.3.9

is this an issue in build 91, corrected in the latest build, or should I bugzilla this?

Cheers,

Mark

ps. using the "check for updates" from the help menu tells me I have the latest version....