At 12:49 PM -0700 6/21/2005, Steve Wright Jr. wrote:
I'm installing Revolution and Revolution Dreamcard 2.6 under Mac OS X 10.4. At each launch, I'm prompted to enter my license key information. It is never saved.

I've verified with support folks that the privileges are set properly on all the files and the directory containing them. The license.rev file is not locked.

This happens on a freshly-installed system, with a new copy of the disk image from the Revolution web site, the Revolution directory copied directly from the disk image into the Applications directory at the root of the drive.

Has anyone else run into this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it?

I haven't run into this myself, but if you're not running as an admin user, I'd try that as a step to narrowing down the problem. (If it gets saved properly when you are an admin, it's probably a permissions problem; otherwise it's Something Else.)

If you change preferences during a session, do those get saved properly?
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com