When I run my standalone, there is no entry for the program in the Windows task bar. Mark Waddingham (I think it was) said this was because my Windows don't have title bars. While this is true (all my windows are graphical in nature), it seems that for a standalone SOMETHING should appear in the task bar. If I bring any other application to the front, I cannot get back to my Revolution standalone.

Has anyone else run into this? If so, how did you get around it? I have hidden windows with title bars, but they don't seem to affect things.

Should I bugzilla this? It makes it hard to make a multi-media application that plays nice in Windows.

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671