Hello,

Is there something new about that?
Did somebody post it as a bug in Bugzilla? If not I'll do it.

Regards,

ÉrIC

Le 16 juin 05 à 13:43, Éric Miclo a écrit :

Hello Yves,

Yes, it seems that the sheet windows just appear so fast that you can't see the "sheet effect" but you can see it when the window is closed.
I'd think it is a cosmetic bug. You should place a report about it.

Regards,

ÉrIC