Thanks,

I think I got the idea now. I am sure I can generate the right format .csv for PCs now.

Dennis

On Jun 23, 2005, at 12:30 AM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

Put the delimiter you want after each line instead of RETURN, then SAVE AS BINARY...
otherwise rev will save as text, using the standard for your platform.

Thanks, Ken, Eric, and Jon,

I was looking to create them in Rev. Importing and exporting them from another program (Excel) is what I am doing now.

Dennis