On Jun 24, 2005, at 10:00 AM, MisterX wrote:

Devin

yes there is. vbs. Shell vbs commands, it's the best way
my colleagues and i have found.

cheers
Xavier

Xavier,
Thanks for the reply.

Is this something that can be called from Rev? And have the results returned to my rev app? Is vbs standard on all Win32 installations? Are there examples on the web I could look at.

Thanks.

Devin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Devin Asay
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 17:32
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: LDAP query in shell

Don't have a windows box handy to test this (aside from being windows-
impaired.):

In *nix systems I can query an LDAP server using the
ldapsearch utility in a shell function. Is there a similar
utility that can be called in Windows 2000/XP? If so, can
someone point me to the proper syntax?

TIA

DNA

Devin Asay
Humanities Technology and Research Support Center Brigham
Young University

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University