To: "Revolution List" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: images

I'm still fiddling with the Nine Ball With Spin game. I want to modify
the ball images, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do
that. I figured out where the images were, in a "graphic", but can't
figure out any way to actually see the image, save it modify it, load
it, etc.

Any hints? The property Inspector seems useless in this situation,
which seems strange.

Jon