Pierre Sahores wrote:
I have been for years speaking on the "native lists" and always got the best from our friendly exchanges (J'ai été depuis des années un fervant des listes anglaises et ai toujours eu à m'en réjouir).

On the other hand, we are never going to promote the use of Rev in direction of the "conservative froggies" if we don't set-up (the not- to-lasy froggies) a real active french list (why not, Kevin, Ro ?) officially hosted by Runtime Revolution on its corporate site, just along the others lists.

I see no harm in making lists specifically for other languages, other than the overhead of maintaining them.

In the meantime, there are already Japanese and German discussion boards for Rev, included in the Links page at revJournal:
<http://www.revjournal.com/links/index.html>

If you start a French list/discussion board I'll happily add it to that page.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal